So have you ever made a dish that was simple yet turned out amazing? Well this one fits the bill for me and was certainly a family hit and that is when you know it’s a winner. Started with skinless chicken breast then continued as follows:
1 lb of chicken breast
salt and pepper
1/4 flour (can substitute)
2 tbs of butter
1tbs of minced garlic
1-1/2 tbs apple cider vinegar
1 tbs of soy sauce
1/3 cup of honey
1. Split the two breast into halves
2. Dashed the chicken with salt and pepper
3. Gently dusted with flour which helps the space cling better
4. Seared the chicken, in 2 tbs of butter and 2 tbs of olive oil
5. Then removed from pan and added; garlic, vinegar, soy sauce, honey.
6. Then simmered until the sauce thickens.
7. Finally placed chicken back in pan and turned chicken to coat in that fabulous honey garlic sauce.
Served with white rice and topped with green onion viola there you have it…one inexpensive yet amazing meal