Finally had the opportunity during Christmas to smoke a strip loin roast from my friends Porter Road and it was definitely a family hit for sure. Definitely excited about trying more of these in the future in the mean time here is a few pics and below is how this cook went down.
1. Seasoned with steak house blend and with garlic salt from Gustusvitae
2. Sealed in my foodsaver and placed in refrigerator for three days
3. Set out Porter Road strip roast out to get to room temperature
4. Started Blaze Kamado grill with Prime Six charcoal along with chunks of post oak
5. Once temp reached 250 placed strip roast on Made In roasting pan and placed on grill
6. Smoked until internal temp reached 130 and set aside to rest for about 15 minutes before slicing.
7. I also served with an amazing sauce I will share later this week.